Whew! I busted my behind to get these up before I leave for Vegas. (My flight is at 6am, which means I’m leaving my house at 4am – that’s just not right)
I have lots and lots to say about the mini sessions down at Eau Claire Market, but I will try to make it short and sweet.
– We have some ROCKIN’ parents here in Calgary. The kids that came down on Sunday were dressed in some of the coolest kids’ clothing I have ever seen. Everyone looked so stylish and hip, it was such a treat to photograph everyone!
– Next year, the date will be a bit earlier in the year so the first people who come down don’t freeze their butts off. Maybe 2 for next year, one in the spring, and one in the fall? I had a few people email me bummed that they missed out on this year’s.
– Thank you so much to my clients! 90% of the sessions were past clients of mine, and it was great to see how those little faces (and some mama bellies!) have changed! It was also really great to meet the new folks as well – I hope you had a great time.
– And a big, big, HUGE thank you to Reese – the meeter, greeter, time-keeper extraordinaire! She froze her butt off for me AND paid for my Chai. Now that’s a friend.
– Oh, and to Dean from Red Deer, yes – people in Calgary really do buy coffees and “just walk around”. LOL!
And without further ado, the sneaky peeks!